Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
TP2IR150L2812-B Motion Detect
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
darwinm62@hotmail.com
Members
Forum Posts: 9
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
March 16, 2016 - 9:43 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost
sp_ReportPost

Having trouble getting the subject camera to work with my NVR-ELE8M-P4K. Both purchased recently. At first I was able to get the camera to automatically add as a remote device, but after a week or so the NVR would recognize it, but status was always red (no picture); eventually I moved it to another port on the NVR and it seems to be OK in that respect.

My current issue is with the motion detect. When I try and set motion detect region, I get the error:

Channel 1 failed to get configuration

And on the 'Motion Detect' tab of the menu, there is no widget for setting sensitivity.

When I subsequently try to modify the motion detect area and say 'OK', I get:

Failed to save the configuration information

I tried doing a hard reset on the camera itself; restarting the NVR; and like I said, wound up moving the camera to another port.

I don't know if it's relevant, but when I select 'Modify' the camera in the added device list, and then try to connect to the camera (admin/admin), nothing happens. 

Jose Malave
Boca Raton, Florida
Admin
Forum Posts: 820
March 17, 2016 - 12:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory sp_QuotePost
sp_ReportPost

TP Series cameras connect to the recorder via the ONVIF Protocol. The Configuration from the Elite Series Recorder is not possible you must configure the camera within its own WEB GUI.

Jose Malave - IT Director| Toll Free: 866-573-8878 | E-mail: support@securitycameraking.com

Calculate your Hard Disk Drive HereCalculate your Lens Here |  Calculate your Voltage Drop Here

Video Vault (All Videos)         |  Security Camera Videos |     Smartphone Access Videos  

Check out the new Tech! HD-CVI       More.... 

gbholzer
Members
Forum Posts: 4
October 2, 2016 - 4:25 pm
sp_ReportPost

Ok, this is my issue too.  How can I get it to record on my TRIDVR-ELE8ME?

Jose Malave
Boca Raton, Florida
Admin
Forum Posts: 820
October 8, 2016 - 12:19 pm
sp_ReportPost

gbholzer said
Ok, this is my issue too.  How can I get it to record on my TRIDVR-ELE8ME?  

The TRIDVR-ELE8ME has the ability to accept two IP channels. You must enable these channels within the settings "Channel type". Once this has been done the recorder will reboot and you can add your cameras within the remote Section. Click on Manual add then Select the OnviF protocol when adding the TP Series cameras and input the correct username/password. You must access the TP camera via the IE browser to ensure that the Motion is enabled. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 866 573-8878 option 3. If using any third party cameras or Elite Cameras ensure that they are set to 720p or 1080P as these 2 channels can only handle these two resolutions.

Jose Malave - IT Director| Toll Free: 866-573-8878 | E-mail: support@securitycameraking.com

Calculate your Hard Disk Drive HereCalculate your Lens Here |  Calculate your Voltage Drop Here

Video Vault (All Videos)         |  Security Camera Videos |     Smartphone Access Videos  

Check out the new Tech! HD-CVI       More.... 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 727
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 43
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Techpro Security: 404
shockwave199: 179
tubac: 167
Jer7of9: 155
Gilberto: 150
MrDeepFreeze: 136
Night Hawk: 100
Mark: 89
West Coast Jones: 66
ShawnInFL: 64
Newest Members:
chrisoco
Janelaw
Jampralk
CheRam
will
Toadaly
wella
FredMok
Shantibc97
RozCasty
Forum Stats:
Groups: 5
Forums: 28
Topics: 1496

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 141
Members: 22945
Moderators: 7
Admins: 5
Administrators: Damon Delcoro, Brad Besner, Jose Malave, Damon Delcoro, Tony Petruzzi
Moderators: Zeke Richey, Eric Wilson, Yarden Pinhasi, Joe Shopsin, jwilhelmi, Jorge Nava, Tyler Rittel