A CCTV multiplexer or Closed Circuit TeleVision Multiplexer allows more than on camera to be connected to the unit but only one output at a time is allowed through the unit. Most Digital Video Recorder or DVR units have this function built right in to the DVR. Another way to describe a multiplexer is by its function which is to combine various input signals and generate only one output signal. You can almost think of a CCTV Multiplexer as being similar to a computer router.
- Before You Hire A Nanny, Be Sure to Ask These Top Question That Will Unveil Any Behavioral Issues
- Feel Secure Anywhere With These Three iPad Applications
- What To Consider When Purchasing A Security System
- Study – Security Systems Proven to Decrease Crime Rates
- Best Security Camera System Apps For IOS
- Fail Proof Security Tips for Your Home and Business
- Hurricane Proof Durable Outdoor Security Systems