A CCTV multiplexer or Closed Circuit TeleVision Multiplexer allows more than on camera to be connected to the unit but only one output at a time is allowed through the unit. Most Digital Video Recorder or DVR units have this function built right in to the DVR. Another way to describe a multiplexer is by its function which is to combine various input signals and generate only one output signal. You can almost think of a CCTV Multiplexer as being similar to a computer router.
- Basic Port Forwarding for the DVR & NVR
- Learn How To Drive Safely During Bad Weather And Long Work Commutes
- How to Connect to Your DVR over the Internet
- How To Avoid a Physical Confrontation When Things Get Out of Hand
- How to View My DVR With My Cell Phone or iPhone
- Convert DAV Files to AVI
- 3 Mobile Applications That Act As GPS For Those Long Road Trips