If you are a parent or someone who is involved in the school system, you probably worry constantly about the safety of the children in your care. Unfortunately, parents and educators alike have to worry a lot about the children that they care for, and many people simply do not know how to handle these types of situations. Fortunately, however, there are ways that parents and educators can work together in order to keep children, as well as school faculty members and those who visit the school for one reason or another, as safe as possible.
- Basic Port Forwarding for the DVR & NVR
- Learn How To Drive Safely During Bad Weather And Long Work Commutes
- How to Connect to Your DVR over the Internet
- How To Avoid a Physical Confrontation When Things Get Out of Hand
- How to View My DVR With My Cell Phone or iPhone
- Convert DAV Files to AVI
- 3 Mobile Applications That Act As GPS For Those Long Road Trips