If you need to get power to your DX or Elite Access control system look no further than our Access Control Power Supply With UL Listed Enclosure, or the AC-PWDIST-UL.
This is a Field selectable 12 VDC UL-rated power supply intended for use with our Access Control systems. The unit includes a 6-foot power cord.
This item features an Access control power failure supervision relay to cut off dangerous or failing power systems from damaging the AC board or its components. It also features a relay for the same, but with battery failure issues.
The Panel has an operating Input Voltage of 110~240 VAC
It can support a Total Continuous output current of 10A@ 5A@12VDC
Important features of the PSU Enclosure:
- AC Power Supervision Relay
- Relay for Auxiliary Output
- The unit Relays are rated for 3A@24VDC, 3A@120VAC
- Can compensate for voltage Drop via Adjustable Voltage Range Settings
- Built-in backup battery charger (battery not included)
- Selectable 2.2k 9 End-of-Line (EOL) resistor for AC failure and battery failure supervision relays via DIP switch
- Selectable delay timer (5 seconds, 5 minutes, 5 hours) for AC failure supervision relay via DIP switch
- LED Status indicator for AC input, DC output, and channel outputs
For any more information on this or any other product, please contact our Sales Professionals at 561 288 5258.