Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Guarding Expert Application IOS/Android "Connection failed Error Code: 8200" How to Fix this.
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Jose Malave
Boca Raton, Florida
Admin
Forum Posts: 820
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
August 23, 2017 - 4:16 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory sp_QuotePost
sp_ReportPost

This error comes from a few different things.

1. Having incorrect network settings.

2. Incorrect port forwarding. ( Default Ports are 80 http , 8000 Server Port , 554 RTSP) DO NOT SET UPNP, this is a security Risk!

3. Poor network condition. ( Bandwidth issues) Be sure to have enough bandwidth to open the streams)

If all of these are set correctly and the environment is good for the streams then simply check your recorders P2P settings. 

Go to 

Configuration / Platform Access

Disable the feature by removing the tick mark on "Enable"

After this you should have a good connection. 

If you are wanting to use the QR/P2P connection and are having this error then simply Disable the "Enable Stream Encryption" feature and then go to your mobile device and go into your Device settings select the "gear" on the top right corner of the app then turn off "Image Encryption".

Hope this helps! Cool

If you have any questions or comments feel free to add them bellow.

Jose Malave - IT Director| Toll Free: 866-573-8878 | E-mail: support@securitycameraking.com

Calculate your Hard Disk Drive HereCalculate your Lens Here |  Calculate your Voltage Drop Here

Video Vault (All Videos)         |  Security Camera Videos |     Smartphone Access Videos  

Check out the new Tech! HD-CVI       More.... 

Guests
August 23, 2017 - 4:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost
sp_ReportPost

Great information. Thanks Jose! 

Johnleeds81
Guests
January 19, 2018 - 6:22 pm
sp_ReportPost

does anybody know what it means when i try to login to cloud p2p and get the message ‘server exception (110012)’

never had an issue til today getting the same message on my ipad too. 

Jose Malave
Boca Raton, Florida
Admin
January 22, 2018 - 9:03 am
sp_ReportPost

Johnleeds81  > 

Unfortunately, this server is not managed by us. Please create a direct connection to your recorder by opening up ports and configuring a DDNS address if you only have a Dynamic IP address from your ISP. If you require assistance please have the Order and Email address associated with your account and call 866 573-8878 option 3 for Tech Support. You can also reach us by navigating above this page and selecting "Live CHat".

Jose Malave - IT Director| Toll Free: 866-573-8878 | E-mail: support@securitycameraking.com

Calculate your Hard Disk Drive HereCalculate your Lens Here |  Calculate your Voltage Drop Here

Video Vault (All Videos)         |  Security Camera Videos |     Smartphone Access Videos  

stephen
Guests
February 5, 2018 - 9:38 pm
sp_ReportPost

why will my live view only work when i on wifi?  It will not show a live view without wifi

Guests
February 6, 2018 - 9:04 am
sp_ReportPost

Hello Stephen,

The reason it only works on WIFI is because you are using your internal ip address only.

You will have to create another settings in the app for "remote" viewing with the public IP address.

You can find your public IP address from http://www.canyouseeme.org and as long as the port is open you will

have remote access. 

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Thank you

stephen
Guests
February 7, 2018 - 10:34 pm
sp_ReportPost

Little Brad

This does nto seem to be working.  My system gave me a live view without WiFi before i had a new internet provider (AT&T Fiber) put in the house.  While i did find a new IP Address under the site you listed it is still giving me a "connection Failure" error.  Any thoughts?

Jose Malave
Boca Raton, Florida
Admin
February 8, 2018 - 9:12 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory sp_QuotePost
sp_ReportPost

Stephen,

From your description of having a connection before the new ISP, this shows that your current Modem/Router does not have the ports opened for you to view it remotely, keep in mind like I said before P2P connection is not reliable as its not a server that we manage, a direct connection is necessary for 100% uptime. Please have the Order and Email address associated with your account and call 866 573-8878 option 3 for Tech Support. You can also reach us by navigating above this page and selecting “Live Chat".

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 727
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 38
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Techpro Security: 404
shockwave199: 179
tubac: 167
Jer7of9: 155
Gilberto: 150
MrDeepFreeze: 136
Night Hawk: 100
Mark: 89
West Coast Jones: 66
ShawnInFL: 64
Newest Members:
KnightGlobal
RobertSnany
ButUricy
chrisoco
Janelaw
Jampralk
CheRam
will
Toadaly
wella
Forum Stats:
Groups: 5
Forums: 28
Topics: 1496

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 141
Members: 22948
Moderators: 7
Admins: 5
Administrators: Damon Delcoro, Brad Besner, Jose Malave, Damon Delcoro, Tony Petruzzi
Moderators: Zeke Richey, Eric Wilson, Yarden Pinhasi, Joe Shopsin, jwilhelmi, Jorge Nava, Tyler Rittel