Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
IPOB-TP2MP250L660-W USB Issues
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
ucfman
Members
Forum Posts: 6
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
February 21, 2015 - 4:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost
sp_ReportPost

Hello, I trying to set up recording to USB on my new IPOB-TP2MP250L660-W but I can only get a 2 GB flash drive to work.  For the 16 GB drive it keeps telling me Disk Repair…… but doesn't seem to be doing anything.  Same issue with my 32 GB flash drive. Also, with the 2 GB drive I noticed I can only remove it from the camera by going to Advanced Set, System Maintenance, Reboot and then remove it when the light turns off during the reboot process. Otherwise, when I connect the USB drive to my laptop it will say it needs to be formatted.  This is all being done via IE since the Net Video System Client tells me Admin/Admin is not the correct user name and password when trying to log in. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Techpro Security
Members
Forum Posts: 404
February 22, 2015 - 8:15 am
sp_ReportPost

You might need to format the use flash drive in your pc as fat32 instead of ntfs. Check the manual of the software for the username and password.

ucfman
Members
Forum Posts: 6
February 23, 2015 - 10:08 am
sp_ReportPost

I spent over 2 hours formatting and reformatting the three USB drives to NTFS and FAT32 trying to get them to work.  Only the 2 GB would work.  Also, my workaround of rebooting the camera to disconnect the 2GB drive so that I can view the video on my laptop stopped working. Now my laptop tells me I have to reformat the drive whenever I connect it to my laptop.  I've decided to use an old DVR to capture the video since I don't have much confidence in the save to USB feature on the camera.

Also, I checked the manual for the software username and password and it says to use Admin/Admin.  However, still no luck logging into the software. Lastly, their seems to be an issue with the IR sensor.  In the dark it continually turns on and off every 10 seconds. I set the IR to a fixed schedule to get it to work property but I'm wondering if the IR will go bad at one some point since the auto on/off isn't working properly.

Techpro Security
Members
Forum Posts: 404
February 23, 2015 - 10:13 am
sp_ReportPost
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 727
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 19
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Techpro Security: 404
shockwave199: 179
tubac: 167
Jer7of9: 155
Gilberto: 150
MrDeepFreeze: 136
Night Hawk: 100
Mark: 89
West Coast Jones: 66
ShawnInFL: 64
Newest Members:
CheRam
will
Toadaly
wella
FredMok
Shantibc97
RozCasty
MQ_FUN
pakwichek@trustech.org
sojha60
Forum Stats:
Groups: 5
Forums: 28
Topics: 1496

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 141
Members: 22942
Moderators: 7
Admins: 5
Administrators: Damon Delcoro, Brad Besner, Jose Malave, Damon Delcoro, Tony Petruzzi
Moderators: Zeke Richey, Eric Wilson, Yarden Pinhasi, Joe Shopsin, jwilhelmi, Jorge Nava, Tyler Rittel