July 2, 2014
Could you help me on that ?
1) HD-CVI is analogue Tech, not digital right ?
2) Analogue SD (D1 or 960H) cameras works in ~5 Mhz ……
3) and HD-CVI works in xxxx MHZ ? How many MHz CVI works ? BW signal info ? Do you have ?
4) It´s an analogue Video Signal :
where can I find info about CVI signal ? Do you have ?
5) In the same Signal Level as 1 Vpp / 100IRE at white color ?
6) can we use Video Balun to transmit HD-CVI signal ? The reached distance is the same ?
**** Unfortunately I haven´t found this answers at internet / google 🙁 ****
if you have the answers, please, let me know:
my Skype: juareztheodoro
Here is a good Article. https://www.securitycameraking…..nd-hd-cvi/
Attached is also a PDF with more details.
HDCVI = High Definition Composite Video Interface
Jose Malave - IT Director| Toll Free: 866-573-8878 | E-mail: email@example.com