I have a 8 channel NVR fully populated (5 IP Network Indoor/Outdoor IR Bullet Security Camera and 3 2 Megapixel ONVIF TP Series IP Long Range IR Bullet Camera) with an external POE switch. Here is a brief summary of my problem:
– Every other day 2 to 4 of my bullet cameras go offline ( marked with x). I have no problem with ONVIF cameras.
– When I do a Device Search, I notice the offline cameras show up on the list with new IP addresses
– Since all 8 channels are used, I have to delete the offline ones and add the same cameras with new ip address
Question for experts here:
1) Any idea why the cameras are going offline so often
2) is there a way to set static ip address for these type of cameras?
3) Am I overloading the NVR or POE by using all 8 channels?
Thanks in advance,
Most Users Ever Online: 127
Currently Browsing this Page:
Techpro Security: 404
Night Hawk: 98
West Coast Jones: 66
Guest Posters: 62
Administrators: Damon Delcoro, Brad Besner, Jose Malave, Gabe Garcia
Moderators: Dan Maresca, Ryan, Zeke Richey, Jorge Nava, Matthew Ernst, LittleBrad, Heath Phillips, Tonya Haley, Dan Millard, Eric Wilson, Brian Lee, Michael, Ted, mwhite, Julius Dilka