Just installed new Sibell NVR and the latest version of the Sibell app on Android. No matter what we do we are unable to get the app to connect to the NVR.
1) Port forwarding is enabled and confirmed to be open from outside the LAN
2) The web-interface works externally without issue.
3) We have tried inputting both the ddns address we assigned and the current public IP. We have tried both with and without specifying the port (nvraddress.net:80).
4) We’ve also tried changing the default ports on the NVR (and adjusting the firewall to match).
5) Have tried multiple mobile devices while connected to the LAN and externally from other networks without success.
No matter what we do we get a network failure message when trying to connect via the app. Not sure what else to try at this point.
Any other suggestions?
This sounds like you need technical support from us. We can do a remote session to this location and check your Sibell Recorders settings and Modem/Router. Please open a chat here or give us a call at 866 573-8878 option 3.
You will need ports 6036,80 and 554 opened for the application to work properly if you changed the HTTP port you must define it by adding :port to the address. for example 192.168.1.200:88 if the port is 88
Jose Malave - IT Director| Toll Free: 866-573-8878 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Users Ever Online: 138
Currently Browsing this Page:
Dan Maresca: 460
Techpro Security: 404
Night Hawk: 100
West Coast Jones: 66
Guest Posters: 112
Administrators: Damon Delcoro, Brad Besner, Jose Malave, Gabe Garcia
Moderators: Ryan, Zeke Richey, Jorge Nava, Heath Phillips, Brian Lee, Eric Wilson, Michael, Tonya Haley, LittleBrad, Ted, Matthew Ernst, Ariel Millard, Thomas Dapra